Steam, Tracks, Trouble & Riddles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Steam, Tracks, Trouble & Riddles

Forum for HL2 single player mod development

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mapping Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shoe

Mapping Application Empty
PostSubject: Mapping Application   Mapping Application I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 6:07 pm

Hello

First off i'd like to say I'm a fan of what you've done with STTR so far. It's great to see something fresh and new come out of HL2 despite being around for so long. I'm an amateur mapper with 1-2 years of experience in hammer and I think I could help a lot with decoration, optimization, lighting, and (if you want) design, though I completely understand if you want to head design yourself. Currently I have made most of my maps for Counter Strike:GO, but have made a few maps for HL2 and Gmod. I have all the time in the world to dedicate to this project and would love to help in anyway I can, No matter how big or small.

Here are some of the maps I have worked on. Unfortunately my gmod map is on my backup drive which I don't have on hand.

Unamazing house. My first map in csgo. very rudimentary, made to be fast paced.
imgur.com/a/6l6Jl

Treatment (alpha). WIP, second map. Put on backburner for my newest map.
imgur.com/a/zvUaE

Santiago. My most current map, and the one i'm most proud of. WIP
imgur.com/a/teNYu

Skywalk. An experiment with lighting. Takes advantage of CS:GO's HDR
imgur.com/a/xNsdJ

If you want any of the map files or have any questions, you can email me at Speshilkay@gmail.com.

Thanks,
Declan
Back to top Go down

Mapping Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Steam, Tracks, Trouble & Riddles :: Mod Development :: Applications-
Jump to: